People who do not have a yoga foundation learn Yoga from scratch. In addition to mastering the basic movements, they also need to buy some necessary items, such as Yoga towels.
At present, the market Yoga Towel brand has many different brand characteristics. So which one is more distinctive?
Here, we’ve helped you pick out a list of the best yoga towels on the market.
5 Best Yoga Towel
- USE WITH OR WITHOUT A YOGA MAT - Heading to the beach or a remote vacation? No need to pack your unwieldy yoga mat. All you need is a Shandali Yoga towel, and any location becomes a yoga studio. If you do have a mat, use the Shandali yoga towel to give your yoga posture a plush velvety feel that not only feels great, but also absorbs slippery sweat and makes your expensive mat last longer!
- SUPER SOFT & ABSORBENT - The BEST yoga towel for those sweaty sessions of bikram / hot yoga where you need to absorb your sweat to stay in pose and balanced.
- YOGITOES: Yogitoes help prevent slipping no matter how much you move or sweat. Ultra absorbent, lightweight and quick drying—Durable and lightweight enough to take anywhere: the beach, gym, studio, pilates, or traveling
- Washable & Quickly Drying - Pefi Yoga Towel can be washed by Washing machine,you don’t need to worry about getting it dirty.
- Super absorbent: IUGA yoga towel is made of Microfiber. It acts as an ideal absorbent towel to wipe away perspiration and create a surface. So you can stay focus on your mind, body and breath through entire sessions.
Last update on 2021-07-20 at 18:16 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
A GUIDE TO BUYING YOGA TOWELS
So what’s a Yoga Towel? How to buy a Yoga Towel? What are the uses of a Yoga Towel? Let’s take a look at some practical knowledge about Yoga towels!
The Yoga Towel uses the towel cloth, has the non-slip characteristic, uses together with the Yoga Mat to form a complete set better.
At present, the market is 100% superfine fiber towels are made of high-tech Nano superfine fiber DTY, soft, comfortable, bright color, even if clean, will not pill, lost hair, silk.
Besides, durability and suction dust is also a yoga towel has advantages.
Peacetime use, you will find that the shop towel is not easy to wear, long service life, and other cloth towel use soon, there will be wool off the wire situation.
If long-term use, it is very good for people who sweat a lot, because every time you use a towel, you can fully absorb sweat.
What does a Yoga Towel do
You know, in the process of practicing Yoga, the human body will sweat a lot, if sweat drops on the Yoga Mat, it will make people feel sticky and uncomfortable, so, in the yoga mat covered with a scarf, can effectively absorb sweat, reduce the occurrence of uncomfortable situations.
But it’s not the only thing that the scarf does, so what does it do? Do you understand any of the following?
1. Yoga mats are dusty and prone to bacteria and dust mites.
If used with a towel, it can prevent direct contact with Yoga Mat, inhalation of bacteria and dust mites.
In the practice of facial yoga movements, especially to pay attention to the best use of a scarf.
2, Yoga Towel made of ultra-fine Fiber, absorbent fast-drying, in the use of the process, can prevent people from contact with moisture pore expansion, cold.
3, the back of the non-slip particles, fixed on the Mat, can avoid people practicing movements slip and imbalance.
Besides, it can assist people in practicing some stretching movements to improve the safety of the movement.
Some yoga wipes and plastic beads can help massage the feet and back, promote blood circulation.
4, Yoga Towel Light, multi-purpose, easy to carry out, so, any time any place to use it is very appropriate, good for people.
How to buy a Yoga Towel
There are several important points to note when shopping for a yoga towel. As a person who does not know about yoga towels, but also wants to buy a comfortable quality of good scarf, how to choose? Here I would like to introduce you to the selection of yoga wipes.
1. Pay attention to the weight of the Yoga Towel.
In the purchase, do not think the same quality, the same quality, is not the same, generally the same, thick quality better.
Therefore, do not choose randomly, so as not to use the same price to buy poor quality, affect the use.
Normally, a thick towel weighs 380g and a thin one 300g.
2, Yoga Towel Rubber full, round, purchase, it is best to carefully check to avoid buying fake products, affect the use of the effect.
3, Yoga Towel Grip Strong, non-slip is also strong, in the selection, Test anti-slip, with your hand or put small items rolling on top.
4, the use of towel fabric, made of a level of Microfiber, durable, even dyeing, selection, we should pay attention to these characteristics.
5, the use of Eight high-elastic polyester selvage lines, general manufacturers use six or even four selvage lines, easy to lose, not beautiful.
How do you wash a yoga towel
Yoga Towel after use must pay attention to cleaning, or sweat accumulation in the above, breeding bacteria, human skin contact. It is easy to cause dermatitis and other diseases.
How do you wash a yoga towel? What are the cleaning precautions?
1, a piece of melon mashed, placed in a cloth bag, and then force the juice out, repeatedly rub towels, and finally clean with water.
2, cleaning towels can also use ammonia, because ammonia has the efficacy of cleaning and disinfection, as long as a few drops in the basin, you can rinse clean, but it is important to note that each dosage should be controlled, so as not to have acid odor residue.
Soak Your Yoga Towel in saltwater for an hour, rub gently, and then soak in clean water to remove the dirt.
4, chopped ginger, put in the towel repeated wipe, and then rinse with water, can also make the towel clean and tidy.