Yoga has great benefits for human health. Yoga straps are used when practicing yoga.
So how to choose the best yoga straps? Below we recommend several popular yoga straps to you on the market.
Top 5 Yoga Straps
- YOGA BLOCK + YOGA STRAP COMBO: Makes for a great yoga prop and accessories starter kit, providing the support you need to get started
- MULTI-USE - Straps are also great for muscle recovery, rehabilitation, tension alleviation, physical therapy and enhancing overall flexibility.
- 【Strap In, Stretch Out】 - Tumaz yoga strap is a simple, non-elastic band that provides extra stability and flexibility to stretching, yoga, therapy, workout, and more.
- Available Size: 6ft, 8ft, 10ft, provide all the necessary support to keep balance.
Last update on 2021-05-02 at 07:53 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
How to buy Yoga Straps
Although the yoga strap is not necessarily a purchase of yoga supplies, for beginners, there are certain benefits to using. How to buy yoga straps?
1. Yoga stretch band is usually 1500mm long and 150mm wide. When buying, the main point is to measure whether the length is standard.
2. For yoga bands with different colors, you can choose according to your preferences, but to avoid affecting the practice, try to choose a lighter color because it is not easy to attract people’s eyes, and it is easy to focus.
3. The yoga strap is made of natural rubber, which has higher strength and elasticity than ordinary straps. When you buy it, you can pull it hard to test the strength and elasticity.
4. Some yoga straps are made of cotton and nylon. If there are material samples on the spot, you can burn them with fire. If there is a burnt smell, it is best not to buy.
How To Use Yoga Straps
Beam Angle Beam Angle This pose is more difficult for friends with tight hips, the knees will be raised very high, and the heels cannot be too close to the pubic bone.
Adjust the optimal length of the yoga strap to suit your physical condition.
Can give you strong support, the back can be made more straight, the knees can be lower, and the pelvis can be tilted more forward.
Side-Angle Bundle Side-Angle Bundle This pose should be like the picture below, with both hands tied deeply.
But if you can’t tie your hands, you can use a yoga strap and grab your hands to open your shoulders and chest more.