A Yoga Mat is a mat that you put under your Yoga Mat.
Do not underestimate a yoga mat, and yoga practitioners are essential items, a good yoga mat can help the body effectively insulated from the cold on the ground, and has excellent grip.
With the popularity of Yoga, Yoga Mat brand also more and more, plus n kinds of material, people do not know how to choose.
Today we are going to find out what kind of Mat is good, how to choose the thickness of the Mat, and how to choose the best Mat for beginners!
Top 5 Yoga Mat of 2020
- NEW ECO FRIENDLY MATERIAL: The upgraded TOPLUS Yoga mat is made with premium TPE friendly material. It costs more to make, however it’s worth it when you compare it to the traditional non-green PVC, NBR and EVA yoga mats. TPE material offers the latest technological improvement over traditional yoga mats.
- Comes with a regular mat and a knee pad. Regular mat measures 71" long 24" wide, 1/2" thick, ensures comfort for people of all shapes and sizes. Knee pad measures 24" wide 10" long, 3/5" thick
- 71" long 24" wide ensures comfort for people of all shapes and sizes. With high density foam material, the 1/2'' thick premium mat comfortably cushions spine, hips, knees and elbows on hard floors
- NEW ECO FRIENDLY MATERIA:TPE is the latest technological improvement to the traditional yoga mats. No latex, no PVC, or any heavy metal. Our mats are made of SGS certified TPE material which is non-slip, odor-less and excellent in cushioning, unlike those cheap & traditional non-green PVC, NBR or EVA yoga mats. They are truly eco-friendly, healthy.
- Innovative & Eco-friendly TPE Material: Ewedoos yoga mat is made of technologically improved TPE (Thermoplastic Elastomers), which are generally low modulus, flexible materials that can be stretched repeatedly providing superior durability. TPE is more eco friendly and is the new standard for yoga mats.
Last update on 2020-09-21 at 10:29 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Yoga Mat buyer’s guide
Thick or thin yoga mats are better
Yoga enthusiasts often ask: Yoga Mat thick or thin good?
This is a false proposition, whether a yoga mat is suitable for themselves is not decided by the thickness of the material, but by the practitioners choose the type of Yoga and the degree of proficiency in Yoga.
In terms of the types of Yoga:
1. Yoga, which is primarily soft training, often involves sitting on a mat. A thick, soft mat will make you more comfortable.
2, similar to the Power Yoga and other more pulsatile types of Yoga, thin a little harder Mat is the right choice, too soft Yoga Mat force uneven, not only difficult to do in place but also easy to fall.
3. If you’re not doing something static or sweaty like running, choose thin over thick.
Because the Mat should be the first consideration, shop on the floor and the floor as one of the best feelings, otherwise easy distortion, when you experience something like kneeling, place a towel under your knee.
IN TERMS OF YOGA PROFICIENCY:
For the first time, choose a thick mat, such as 6-8 mm thick.
This can prevent sports injuries, but also can not choose because of pain too thick Mat, because too thick easy to lose balance in the exercise, the center of gravity is unstable, resulting in sprain foot.
Yoga mats of 4-6 mm thickness are generally recommended for intermediate and advanced practitioners.
Hardcore fans and professional yogis commonly use 3.1.5-4 mm thick mats.
What color is the Yoga Mat
Regarding the choice of the color of the Yoga Mat, we first want to emphasize a sentence: Pro to think about their favorite color, after all, buy a color do not like to go home easier to be bored is not?
Once you’ve picked out your favorite colors, it’s time to consider whether they’ll leave you visually fatigued. Some of the colors are the first look, feel very stunning, see two more eyes that, in general, the color of the Yoga Mat should not be selected.
The color of General Yoga Mat had better be warm, so it will make people feel relaxed, not too depressed, after all, in the process of practicing Yoga, we need to create a comfortable atmosphere.
Then there’s the solid color option. A solid color yoga mat is less visually fatiguing than a jumble of colors, and aesthetically, it’s more durable to look at.
Of course, if you must play different, then we still say everything has to be their preferences!
What’s a good Yoga Mat
Currently on the market to sell Yoga Mat material mainly Eva, PVC and TPE three. It is generally recommended to use the latter two.
Eva Pad is a low-end product, and the price is very low.
This kind of Yoga Mat smell is heavy, and elasticity is not good, the anti-slip effect is bad, not recommended to buy.
The biggest advantage of PVC PAD is the price is more affordable, can be bought everywhere, is them middle-end products.
PVC itself is not the soft and non-slip role, only after some processing can be made into yoga mats, non-slip mats.
In the purchase of this material, Yoga Mat is often to pay attention to the quality of it to avoid buying inferior products.
TPE Yoga Mat is an environmentally friendly Yoga Mat, can be recycled for reuse.
The utility model is characterized in that the utility model has the advantages of a good elastic antiskid effect, easy cleaning, and a strong grip.
This material Yoga Mat in the Yoga Mat products more upscale, mainly aimed at high-end consumer groups.