Top 5 Yoga Mat For Hot Yoga 2020
- The Synergy Hot Yoga Mat is Aurorae’s most recent development and is US Patent Protected due to its unique design and manufacturing. As a special hot/active yoga mat, Synergy combines the best of both worlds all wrapped in one unique yoga mat.
- ULTIMATE GRIP – No Sliding and No Slipping: The polyurethane top layer away and absorbs for a Strong Grip and Slip-Free surface. Technology designed to keep you with Absolute Safety and always in place no matter what type of yoga you practice. It’s also perfect for all forms of yoga, especially Bikram, Vinyasa, Ashtanga and various types of Hot Yoga.
- Intense Grip and Non-Slip Material: Heathyoga ProGrip Yoga Mat adopts Polyurethane (PU) top layer, well-known for its great non-slip design with excellent performance, to keep you super safe and always in place even when conducting the deepest, most complicated poses. The yoga mat non slip properties bring along even stronger grip when you sweat. Perfect for all kinds of yoga practices, especially for Bikram, Vinyasa, Ashtanga and Hot Yoga.
- UPGRADED ANTI-SKID DESIGN: This new TPE yoga mat has been upgraded with a non-slip texture for yoga, which requires anti-slip performance. Double layer structure coupled with a non-slip textured surface provides optimal grip without sacrificing comfort. This makes it suitable for many forms of Yoga.
- Finally, get a grip on sweat with our non slip yoga mat: Even if you’re not sweating it out on a Bikram Yoga mat the fact is, people like us just have moist clammy hands, and sweat easier than others. But a traditional sticky mat wasn’t made for us! So we developed MicroGrip and fused it to our eco yoga mat. So Reetual Mats get more grippy, the sweatier you get! Now discover the new “sticky mat” built for slippery yogis. Furthermore the cushion is just perfect with this 3.5mm thick yoga mat!
Last update on 2020-11-22 at 17:48 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API