Top 5 Yoga Mat For Hot Yoga 2020
- UPGRADED ANTI-SKID DESIGN: This new TPE yoga mat has been upgraded with a non-slip texture for yoga, which requires anti-slip performance. Double layer structure coupled with a non-slip textured surface provides optimal grip without sacrificing comfort. This makes it suitable for many forms of Yoga.
- The Synergy Hot Yoga Mat is Aurorae’s most recent development and is US Patent Protected due to its unique design and manufacturing. As a special hot/active yoga mat, Synergy combines the best of both worlds all wrapped in one unique yoga mat.
- Intense Grip and Non-Slip Material: Heathyoga ProGrip Yoga Mat adopts Polyurethane (PU) top layer, well-known for its great non-slip design with excellent performance, to keep you super safe and always in place even when conducting the deepest, most complicated poses. The yoga mat non slip properties bring along even stronger grip when you sweat. Perfect for all kinds of yoga practices, especially for Bikram, Vinyasa, Ashtanga and Hot Yoga.
- New Eco Friendly Material – More expensive but worth it. TPE is the latest technological improvement to the traditional yoga mats. No latex, no PVC, or any heavy metal. Our mats are made of SGS certified TPE material which is non-slip, odor-less and excellent in cushioning, unlike those cheap & traditional non-green PVC, NBR or EVA yoga mats. They are truly eco-friendly, healthy.
- USE WITH OR WITHOUT A YOGA MAT - Heading to the beach or a remote vacation? No need to pack your unwieldy yoga mat. All you need is a Shandali Yoga towel, and any location becomes a yoga studio. If you do have a mat, use the Shandali yoga towel to give your yoga posture a plush velvety feel that not only feels great, but also absorbs slippery sweat and makes your expensive mat last longer!
Last update on 2020-09-18 at 13:51 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API