Top 5 Yoga Mat For Hot Yoga
- ULTIMATE GRIP – No Sliding and No Slipping: The polyurethane top layer away and absorbs for a Strong Grip and Slip-Free surface. Technology designed to keep you with Absolute Safety and always in place no matter what type of yoga you practice. It’s also perfect for all forms of yoga, especially Bikram, Vinyasa, Ashtanga and various types of Hot Yoga.
- Intense Grip and Non-Slip Material: Heathyoga ProGrip Yoga Mat adopts Polyurethane (PU) top layer, well-known for its great non-slip design with excellent performance, to keep you super safe and always in place even when conducting the deepest, most complicated poses. The yoga mat non slip properties bring along even stronger grip when you sweat. Perfect for all kinds of yoga practices, especially for Bikram, Vinyasa, Ashtanga and Hot Yoga.
- The Synergy Hot Yoga Mat is Aurorae’s most recent development and is US Patent Protected due to its unique design and manufacturing. As a special hot/active yoga mat, Synergy combines the best of both worlds all wrapped in one unique yoga mat.
- Innovative 2 in 1 Design: HEATHYOGA NEWLY LAUNCHED Premium Mat with integrated Non-Slip Microfiber Towel. It is made from SGS Certified TPE with a “Crystal” coated microfiber surface. TPE, Thermoplastic Elastomers which is Non-Slippery, Odorless, Recyclable and also Excellent in cushioning and rebound. The surface is covered with an ultra-soft microfiber towel, it is very absorbent and therefore perfect for hot yoga.
- New Eco Friendly Material – More expensive but worth it. TPE is the latest technological improvement to the traditional yoga mats. No latex, no PVC, or any heavy metal. Our mats are made of SGS certified TPE material which is non-slip, odor-less and excellent in cushioning, unlike those cheap & traditional non-green PVC, NBR or EVA yoga mats. They are truly eco-friendly, healthy.
Last update on 2021-02-25 at 07:37 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API