Top 5 Yoga Mat for Bad Knees
- Comes with a regular mat and a knee pad. Regular mat measures 71" Long 24" Wide, 1/2" Thick, ensures comfort for people of all shapes and sizes. Knee pad measures 24" Wide 10" Long, 3/5" Thick
- NO MORE PAIN - Even the best of us face that uncomfortable pain in our knees and elbows when leaning on hard surfaces, right? The repetitive strain on these parts of your body can literally ruin your quality of life. Well, not anymore! If you’re looking for a way to ensure you keep that youthful spring in your step, you’re in the right place. Less hurting, more healing. Experience true knee, elbow and wrist comfort for the first time! 24" W x 10" L and 15mm thick (over half an inch).
- [UPDATED VERSION - NOW COMES WITH A BREATHABLE BAG]: We heard you loud and clear! Our knee pads are now Velcro-free and instead, comes with a nice breathable mesh bag so you can simply roll your knee pad and place it in the bag for easy carrying and storage!
- Innovative & Eco-friendly TPE Material: Ewedoos yoga mat is made of technologically improved TPE (Thermoplastic Elastomers), which are generally low modulus, flexible materials that can be stretched repeatedly providing superior durability. TPE is more eco friendly and is the new standard for yoga mats.
- 6 feet long 2 feet wide (72-inch x 24-inch) at 2-inch thick firm high density EPE foam is ideal for activities and exercises such as yoga, aerobics, Pilates, MMA and martial arts
Last update on 2020-11-22 at 17:48 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API