Top 5 Walkers For Seniors
- Comes with wheels and a vinyl contoured hand grip. With your arm extended down, handle should be at wrist height. With your hand placed on the hand grip, your elbow should be flexed 20 to 30 inch
- Features width of 17 inches inside hand grip and 19 inside back legs and has a overall width of 22 inches and depth (opened at base) - 15.5 inches and also has a maximum weight Limit of 350 pounds
- MANEUVERABLE AND EASY TO USE The front-wheel walker comes with 2 push-button mechanisms, which are easy to operate
- Removable Arm Support Pad: The walker uses a double-arm support design, which is ergonomically designed to better maintain the balance of your body. Soft PU arm rest and sponge handles are skin-friendly and comfortable. And you can easily remove the arm rest to adjust it to an ordinary walker.
- Easily collapse rollator to ultra compact size with one hand by pulling seat grip up and bringing sides together so handles almost touch
Last update on 2020-07-09 at 22:19 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API