Top 5 Walkers For Seniors
- Features width of 17 inches inside hand grip and 19 inside back legs and has a overall width of 22 inches and depth (opened at base) - 15.5 inches and also has a maximum weight Limit of 350 pounds
- Comes with wheels and a vinyl contoured hand grip. With your arm extended down, handle should be at wrist height. With your hand placed on the hand grip, your elbow should be flexed 20 to 30 inch
- Features a durable, semi-rigid shell that helps support the limb while providing full-shell protection
- Removable Arm Support Pad: The walker uses a double-arm support design, which is ergonomically designed to better maintain the balance of your body. Soft PU arm rest and sponge handles are skin-friendly and comfortable. And you can easily remove the arm rest to adjust it to an ordinary walker.
- Multi-function Walker: This walker can be used to remove the armrest as an ordinary walker or a bath chair, and you can rest when you are tired. You can use 4 wheels to assist walking, or you can remove the wheel with a walking sticks/legs. Equipped with a pair of 3-inch swivel casters and a pair of 5-inch wheels with brakes to meet different walking assist need.
Last update on 2020-09-27 at 12:11 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API