Top 5 Walkers For Seniors
- Comes with wheels and a vinyl contoured hand grip. With your arm extended down, handle should be at wrist height. With your hand placed on the hand grip, your elbow should be flexed 20 to 30 inch
- Features width of 17 inches inside hand grip and 19 inside back legs and has a overall width of 22 inches and depth (opened at base) - 15.5 inches and also has a maximum weight Limit of 350 pounds
- Removable Arm Support Pad: The walker uses a double-arm support design, which is ergonomically designed to better maintain the balance of your body. Soft PU arm rest and sponge handles are skin-friendly and comfortable. And you can easily remove the arm rest to adjust it to an ordinary walker.
- Structure & Capacity: This rolling walker is made of aluminum alloy, anodized surface treatment, which has a firm structure and is not easy to deform. With a strong weight capacity of up to 220lbs, allowing adults with limited mobility to dependent on this walking frame.
- WALKER TRAY CARRIES YOUR FOOD, DRINKS and PERSONAL ITEMS. Tray is compatible with most standard folding walkers with an 18” width between the legs. (please see dimensions image and video prior to purchasing).
Last update on 2021-02-19 at 16:50 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API