Electronic thermometers can quickly and accurately measure the current maximum body temperature of adults and children,
Compared with the traditional mercury glass thermometer, it has the advantages of convenient reading, short measurement time, high measurement accuracy, memorization, and beep prompt,
In particular, the electronic thermometer does not contain mercury, which is harmless to the human body and the surrounding environment and is particularly suitable for use in homes, hospitals, and other occasions.
Top 10 Thermometer Reviews of 2020
- Fast and Easy Temperatures Readings: Taking your family’s temperature with this digital thermometer is as simple as pointing, and pressing a button. It uses infrared technology, and can show readings in Celsius or Fahrenheit.
- Engineered technology: The non contact infrared body thermometer is design to minimize the errors in the software program by following sound and light engineering design processes, risk analysis and software validation
- Fast and Accurate Reading: Fast measurement, normally is 0.5-1 minute. This thermometer is clinically accurate with high precision
- 3-Measurement Modes - A wide variety of different functions all in one simple thermometer including: 3 measurement modes ranging from in-ear, forehead, and object. Toggle anytime between °C or °F, a colorful LED backlight provides reading, fever notification (Note: Green = Safe, Orange = Caution, Red = Fever).
- Advanced Technology for Excellent Performance: Goodbaby Thermometer is backed by clinical validated and recommended by the pediatrician. We provide 3 Ultra Sensitive sensors and the latest smart chip with the optimized algorithm to deliver reliable readings and ensure excellent performance. Just faster, more reliable, precise, and hygienic.
- Non-contact Measuring: Non-contact infrared technology reads from forehead with no physical contact, prevents cross-infection between multiple peoples. Safer and healthier, especially the forehead readings, as it does not bother the patient during crucial rest moments.
- Non-contact Measurement: Avoiding direct contact with the skin makes the measuring process safer and healthier, and the distance range of 5-8cm can prevent crossed infection, touchless thermometer forehead for adult.
- COMFORTFLEX DIGITAL THERMOMETER: Vicks ComfortFlex Thermometer gives you temperature in 8 seconds & the Fever InSight display lets you easily see if the temperature indicates a fever. This digital thermometer can be used orally, rectally, or underarm.
- Safe Oral Thermometer for Adults: Soft silicone tip with stainless steel probe is reliable. A medical thermometer that can be used orally rectal or underarm use. Convenient and safe for you and your family
- Note: All products delivered from Amazon are brand new products. Due to logistics issues, batteries cannot be transported at present, so no batteries are included in all products.
Last update on 2020-11-30 at 16:57 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
How to buy an electronic thermometer
The electronic thermometer is composed of a temperature sensor, a liquid crystal display, a button battery, an application-specific integrated circuit, and other electronic components.
1. Appearance inspection.
An excellent electronic thermometer is small and beautiful in appearance and has a smooth and flawless surface.
2. Power on inspection.
Put the switch button in the ON position, check whether the display mark is consistent with the instruction manual, disconnect the power and then connect, and observe whether the correct mark is also displayed.
If, after multiple power on and off tests, the correct markings are displayed the same, and the displayed underarm temperatures are basically the same, indicating that the repeatability of the electronic thermometer is good.
If the display is abnormal (excessive temperature difference), it means that the battery of the electronic thermometer is exhausted, or there is a bad contact somewhere.
3. Accuracy check.
Press the switch button, and the “188.8” mark appears on the LCD. Place the thermometer under the tongue for 1 minute. When the “C” mark stops flashing, and there is a beep sound, the displayed reading is the body temperature, which is the oral body temperature.
Repeat the measurement several times. The oral temperature should be the same. If it is not the same, the repeatability of the table is not good.
If the oral temperature is exactly the same, you can take an underarm temperature measurement. When the “C” mark stops flashing and a beep sounds, the displayed reading is the underarm temperature.
Similarly, take several measurements, and the temperature of the armpit is the same.
Generally, the oral temperature is about 1 degree higher than the temperature of the armpit. If the temperature of the oral cavity tested is too high or too low compared to the temperature of the armpit, the accuracy of the electronic thermometer can be considered unsatisfactory.
4. If the electronic thermometer is placed under the tongue for 1 minute and the “C” mark is still blinking, you need to disconnect the power of the electronic thermometer for 5 minutes and then turn on the power to restart the measurement.
In general, the display will not flicker after taking out the body temperature from the mouth. If it still blinks intermittently, the meter must be defective and cannot be selected.
5. Is it produced by a regular manufacturer, is there any after-sales service, is there a telephone address, and so on?