Electronic thermometers can quickly and accurately measure the current maximum body temperature of adults and children,
Compared with the traditional mercury glass thermometer, it has the advantages of convenient reading, short measurement time, high measurement accuracy, memorization, and beep prompt,
In particular, the electronic thermometer does not contain mercury, which is harmless to the human body and the surrounding environment and is particularly suitable for use in homes, hospitals, and other occasions.
Top 10 Thermometer
- Trustworthy and Precies: It uses reliable ABS housing materials. Ergonomically designed, the firm grip makes it easy for even naughty children.
- Essential item for fever monitoring: Femometer infrared thermometer is a ideal for adults, kids and elders. It's accuracy and easy to use, which is a great gift for yourself or someone you care about.
- No Touch Measuring, Just Safe and Hygienic: PT3 Built-in infrared temperature sensor, reads body temperature within 1.18 inches of the center of the forehead without physical contact.
- No contact forehead: The measuring distance between the thermometer and the forehead must be 0.39in-1.18in. Non-contact thermometer, it is safe and hygiene to prevent cross-infection. It is actually more convenient than standard mercury thermometer and touch thermometer.
- Safe Oral Thermometer for Adults: Soft silicone tip with stainless steel probe is reliable. A medical thermometer that can be used orally rectal or underarm use. Convenient and safe for you and your family
- Non-contact Measuring: Non-contact infrared technology reads from forehead with no physical contact, prevents cross-infection between multiple peoples. Safer and healthier, especially the forehead readings, as it does not bother the patient during crucial rest moments.
- QUICK, ACCURATE RESULTS – This Vicks Thermometer provides accurate, simple to understand the readings in only 8 seconds, so you can get results quickly, when you need them most. It also has a memory feature that recalls and displays last temperature taken
- Advanced Technology for Excellent Performance: We provide Ultra Sensitive sensors and the latest smart chip with the optimized algorithm to deliver reliable readings and ensure excellent performance. Just faster, more reliable, precise, and hygienic.
- No Contact & Easy to Use: With clinical validation and medical certification, forehead thermometer is reliable for its safety and accuracy. The small but handy to use thermometer is dedicated to providing accurate body temperature data and the best care for your family.
- Digital Thermometer: This Digital Thermometer uses Infrared Technology to take your child’s temperature in seconds for accurate measurements time after time. It’s Ideal for infants, children & adults
Last update on 2021-09-16 at 05:17 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
How to buy an electronic thermometer
The electronic thermometer is composed of a temperature sensor, a liquid crystal display, a button battery, an application-specific integrated circuit, and other electronic components.
1. Appearance inspection.
An excellent electronic thermometer is small and beautiful in appearance and has a smooth and flawless surface.
2. Power on inspection.
Put the switch button in the ON position, check whether the display mark is consistent with the instruction manual, disconnect the power and then connect, and observe whether the correct mark is also displayed.
If, after multiple power on and off tests, the correct markings are displayed the same, and the displayed underarm temperatures are basically the same, indicating that the repeatability of the electronic thermometer is good.
If the display is abnormal (excessive temperature difference), it means that the battery of the electronic thermometer is exhausted, or there is a bad contact somewhere.
3. Accuracy check.
Press the switch button, and the “188.8” mark appears on the LCD. Place the thermometer under the tongue for 1 minute. When the “C” mark stops flashing, and there is a beep sound, the displayed reading is the body temperature, which is the oral body temperature.
Repeat the measurement several times. The oral temperature should be the same. If it is not the same, the repeatability of the table is not good.
If the oral temperature is exactly the same, you can take an underarm temperature measurement. When the “C” mark stops flashing and a beep sounds, the displayed reading is the underarm temperature.
Similarly, take several measurements, and the temperature of the armpit is the same.
Generally, the oral temperature is about 1 degree higher than the temperature of the armpit. If the temperature of the oral cavity tested is too high or too low compared to the temperature of the armpit, the accuracy of the electronic thermometer can be considered unsatisfactory.
4. If the electronic thermometer is placed under the tongue for 1 minute and the “C” mark is still blinking, you need to disconnect the power of the electronic thermometer for 5 minutes and then turn on the power to restart the measurement.
In general, the display will not flicker after taking out the body temperature from the mouth. If it still blinks intermittently, the meter must be defective and cannot be selected.
5. Is it produced by a regular manufacturer, is there any after-sales service, is there a telephone address, and so on?