Electronic thermometers can quickly and accurately measure the current maximum body temperature of adults and children,
Compared with the traditional mercury glass thermometer, it has the advantages of convenient reading, short measurement time, high measurement accuracy, memorization, and beep prompt,
In particular, the electronic thermometer does not contain mercury, which is harmless to the human body and the surrounding environment and is particularly suitable for use in homes, hospitals, and other occasions.
Top 10 Thermometer Reviews of 2020
- 【 ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY FOR EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE】 thermometer is backed by clinical validated and recommended by pediatrician. We provide 3 Ultra Sensitive sensors and the latest smart chip with the optimized algorithm to deliver reliable readings and ensure excellent performance. Just faster, more reliable, precise and hygienic.
- Ships from USA.[ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY FOR EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE] iHealth No-Touch thermometer is backed by testing validated. We provide 3 Ultra Sensitive sensors and the latest smart chip with the optimized algorithm to deliver reliable readings and ensure excellent performance. Just faster, more reliable, safe and hygienic.
- Non-contact Measuring: Non-contact infrared technology reads from forehead with no physical contact, prevents cross-infection between multiple peoples. Safer and healthier, especially the forehead readings, as it does not bother the patient during crucial rest moments.
- Ships from USA.【FAST AND EASY TEMPERATURES READINGS】Taking your baby’s temperature with this digital thermometer is as simple as pointing, and pressing a button. It uses infrared technology, and can show readings in Celsius or Fahrenheit.
- Fast and Accurate Reading: Fast measurement, normally is 0.5-1 minute. This thermometer is clinically accurate with high precision
- Fast and Accurate Reading: Fast measurement, normally is 2 minutes. This thermometer is clinically accurate with high precision.
- Quick and Simple Operation - ANKOVO digital baby thermometer take temperature less than 1 second, one button design to measure ear, forehead, room, milk, water and object temperature. And toggle switch Celsius (℃) and Fahrenheit (℉).
- 【Accurcate and Fast】Please make sure your order is Sold by amyblue and Fulfilled by Amazon. Our thermometer for adults forehead is equipped with exceptional microchip and a high sensitivity sensor. Infrared senor can precisely detecting the infrared heat given off by the forehead and quickly measuring to get the reading in 1 second. Easily to switch ℃ and ℉.
- 【2020 NEWEST ENGINEERED TECHNOLOGY】- The Non Contact Infrared Body Thermometer is design to minimize the possibility of hazards from errors in the software program by following Sound and light Engineering Design Processes, Risk Analysis and Software Validation.
- 【Non-contact Forehead Thermometer】 Just aim at your forehead from 3cm to 5cm away and push the trigger, 0.5-second fast measurement. Non-contact measurement ensures safety operation.
Last update on 2020-09-19 at 04:20 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
How to buy an electronic thermometer
The electronic thermometer is composed of a temperature sensor, a liquid crystal display, a button battery, an application-specific integrated circuit, and other electronic components.
1. Appearance inspection.
An excellent electronic thermometer is small and beautiful in appearance and has a smooth and flawless surface.
2. Power on inspection.
Put the switch button in the ON position, check whether the display mark is consistent with the instruction manual, disconnect the power and then connect, and observe whether the correct mark is also displayed.
If, after multiple power on and off tests, the correct markings are displayed the same, and the displayed underarm temperatures are basically the same, indicating that the repeatability of the electronic thermometer is good.
If the display is abnormal (excessive temperature difference), it means that the battery of the electronic thermometer is exhausted, or there is a bad contact somewhere.
3. Accuracy check.
Press the switch button, and the “188.8” mark appears on the LCD. Place the thermometer under the tongue for 1 minute. When the “C” mark stops flashing, and there is a beep sound, the displayed reading is the body temperature, which is the oral body temperature.
Repeat the measurement several times. The oral temperature should be the same. If it is not the same, the repeatability of the table is not good.
If the oral temperature is exactly the same, you can take an underarm temperature measurement. When the “C” mark stops flashing and a beep sounds, the displayed reading is the underarm temperature.
Similarly, take several measurements, and the temperature of the armpit is the same.
Generally, the oral temperature is about 1 degree higher than the temperature of the armpit. If the temperature of the oral cavity tested is too high or too low compared to the temperature of the armpit, the accuracy of the electronic thermometer can be considered unsatisfactory.
4. If the electronic thermometer is placed under the tongue for 1 minute and the “C” mark is still blinking, you need to disconnect the power of the electronic thermometer for 5 minutes and then turn on the power to restart the measurement.
In general, the display will not flicker after taking out the body temperature from the mouth. If it still blinks intermittently, the meter must be defective and cannot be selected.
5. Is it produced by a regular manufacturer, is there any after-sales service, is there a telephone address, and so on?