Top 5 Mobility Scooter Reviews of 2020
- SAFELY NAVIGATE SMOOTH SURFACES: Easy maneuver over smooth, indoor and outdoor surfaces with comfort and ease with the Vive four-wheel mobility scooter. Designed to safely support up to 265 pounds, the mobility scooter features 8” flat-free, non-marking tires, a maximum speed of 3.7mph and a driving distance up to 12.4 miles per charge.
- MANEUVERABILITY - With the easy to use Travel Pro Premium 3-Wheel Mobility Scooter by Pride, the three wheel styling provides maneuverability in tight spaces with a sharp turning radius and smooth drive. This mobility scooter offers the benefits of a high range travel mobility scooter such as a top speed of 4mph with a 6.3 mile drive range, flat free tires, forward/reverse controls, and a weight capacity of a whopping 275 lbs.
- Quick and easy disassembly with interchangeable color panels in red and blue
- 【Enhanced Driving Comfort】Our mobility scooter seat is crafted from high density cushion and thickened cushion. It's comfortable to sit for long drive. Double spring decompression minimizes the shock and eases the jolts effectively. In addition, the seat swivels 360 degrees and armrests are width adjustable, which provide the perfect sitting position for you.
- Dimensions: 42.5" L x 21.5" W | Seat dimensions: 16.5" W x 16" D | Floor to seat height: 17" - 19" | Wheel base dimensions: 31.9" L x 16.9" W | Front wheels: 8" x 2" | Total weight (excl. hand control) 94 pounds
Last update on 2020-11-24 at 18:21 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API