Top 5 Mobility Scooter Reviews of 2020
- Dimensions: 42.5" L x 21.5" W | Seat dimensions: 16.5" W x 16" D | Floor to seat height: 17" - 19" | Wheel base dimensions: 31.9" L x 16.9" W | Front wheels: 8" x 2" | Total weight (excl. hand control) 94 pounds
- Extended, 18 mile drive range
- SAFELY NAVIGATE SMOOTH SURFACES: Easy maneuver over smooth, indoor and outdoor surfaces with comfort and ease with the Vive four-wheel mobility scooter. Designed to safely support up to 265 pounds, the mobility scooter features 8” flat-free, non-marking tires, a maximum speed of 3.7mph and a driving distance up to 12.4 miles per charge.
- MANEUVERABILITY - With the easy to use Travel Pro Premium 3-Wheel Mobility Scooter by Pride, the three wheel styling provides maneuverability in tight spaces with a sharp turning radius and smooth drive. This mobility scooter offers the benefits of a high range travel mobility scooter such as a top speed of 4mph with a 6.3 mile drive range, flat free tires, forward/reverse controls, and a weight capacity of a whopping 275 lbs.
- Excellent Performance - Max weight capacity 265 lbs, 10 miles per charge, max speed 4 mph, 4.7” ground clearance, 8 degrees climbing angle. 8” flat-free, non-marking tires.
Last update on 2021-02-27 at 13:25 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API