Top 5 Mobility Scooter Reviews of 2020
- Dimensions: 42.5" L x 21.5" W | Seat Dimensions: 16.5" W x 16" D | Floor to Seat Height: 17" - 19" | Wheel Base Dimensions: 31.9" L x 16.9" W | Front Wheels: 8" x 2" | Total Weight (excl. hand control) 94 lbs
- Quick and easy disassembly with interchangeable color panels in red and blue
- SAFELY NAVIGATE SMOOTH SURFACES: Easy maneuver over smooth, indoor and outdoor surfaces with comfort and ease with the Vive four-wheel mobility scooter. Designed to safely support up to 265 pounds, the mobility scooter features 8” flat-free, non-marking tires, a maximum speed of 3.7mph and a driving distance up to 12.4 miles per charge.
- Maneuverability - The Echo three-wheel scooter by SHOPRIDER, provides maneuverability in tight spaces with a sharp turning radius and smooth drive. This Echo scooter offers the benefits of a high range travel scooter such as a top speed of 3.75 mph with a 10-mile range, flat free tires, forward/reverse controls, and a weight capacity of 250 lbs.
- MANEUVERABILITY - With the easy to use Travel Pro Premium 3-Wheel Mobility Scooter by Pride, the three wheel styling provides maneuverability in tight spaces with a sharp turning radius and smooth drive. This mobility scooter offers the benefits of a high range travel mobility scooter such as a top speed of 4mph with a 6.3 mile drive range, flat free tires, forward/reverse controls, and a weight capacity of a whopping 275 lbs.
Last update on 2020-06-04 at 02:33 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API