For those who sit and work for a long time, the massage chair is the best choice.
They can makes blood circulation smooth, improves back pain, and prevents illness, improves sleep quality, relieves fatigue, improves posture, and exercises a healthy body.
Top 5 Best Massage Chair 2020
- Vibration Massage - The massage seat cushion has 6 vibration motors that seep into your tissue and muscles to help relieve fatigue, muscle tension and soreness.This back massager provides ultimate comfort seat for long trip and long Sedentary. (Note: This is Vibrating massage, Not Shiatsu Massage with Rolling Balls).
- 2020 Updating favor 03 plus: Add Bluetooth audio play and changing Led light, 6 auto modes, more functional and affordable.
- Upgrade Full Back Massager with Heat - Snailax Massage Chair Pad features 8 upgraded flexible shiatsu rollers to better fit full back and body curves, that delivers relaxing deep tissue massage for whole back. The optional infrared Heat therapy helps improve blood flow, delivers gentle warmth to further relax muscles stiffness and back pains.
- Adjustable Deep Kneading Massage: The back massager features Shiatsu rollers with 4 rotating nodes that can move up and down, mimic the massage hands, perform deep tissue massage on knots and tension muscles which brings relaxation throughout the body, Helps eliminate fatigue, stress. ( 2 adjustable intensity levels for options).
- Ergonomic massage chair: armrest linkage system design, arms feel comfortable while reclining.
Last update on 2021-02-27 at 13:25 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Things Need to Consider When Buying Massage Chair
Choosing a massage chair requires careful consideration of many factors.
The quality of a good massage chair depends mainly on the quality of the core components such as the movement, guide rail, motor, and material:
The mainboard can be said to be the brain of the massage chair. It is used to control the massage chair program, the power supply, and the carrier of the pneumatic valve motor operation. The hand controller of the massage chair transmits commands, and the mainboard accepts and issues instructions to the massage mechanism of the chair. Massage exercise is one of the essential components.
The quality of a massage chair depends not only on its external function but also on whether the material is good or not. It depends on whether the massage program is user-friendly and whether the program experience is high.
The movement of the massage chair is equipped with a robot and a motor for controlling the engine of the manipulator. It can walk freely on the guide rail and massage the back and hip of the human body according to the length of the guide rail.
The movements currently on the market are mainly 2D and 3D movements.
The 2D movement is the earliest generation of movements. The massage chair equipped with this movement can only move up and down and left and right. It is a 2-dimensional plane movement. This movement can only be used in-plane motion and cannot be well attached. Combined with the curve of the back of the human body, it will be stiffer when massaged.
The 3D movement is the mainstream configuration of the current massage chair. The massage head can move up and down, left and right, and back and forth. A telescopic motor realizes the front and rear movements. The movement of the movement is three-dimensional so that it can fit the back of the human body. The curve, the massage is more profound, and the intensity is moderate.
The guide rail is the main body of the massage chair, with the movement manipulator and most of the main internal components, is the overall skeleton of the massage chair.
The guide rails are mainly divided into two types: S-shaped guide rails and L-shaped guide rails. The basis of the distinction is primarily the length. The length of the S-shaped guide rails is generally between 60-70. The massage stroke can only go to the buttocks; the range of the L-shaped guide rails is usually 120. Between -130, the massage stroke can go to the thigh.
The manipulator of the massage chair can realize a variety of artificial massage techniques through the design of the program. Through the massage principle, the massage effect can be achieved, the meridians and the blood circulation can be dredged, and the balance of the body can be maintained. The massage chair is the leading massage body massage. The way of massage.
Commonly known as a motor, its primary function is to generate drive torque as a mechanical power source.
Its primary function is to use electrical energy to convert into mechanical energy, and it is also a significant driving force to support the operation of the massage function of the robot.
The massage chair leather is essential, and the excellent leather is the key to the comfort of the massage.
High-grade massage chairs generally use PU leather for massage chairs. The non-woven fabric with a three-dimensional structure network is used as the base material. The leather must be super wear-resistant, soft and delicate, and professional waterproof treatment, and strong air permeability.