Lightweight wheelchairs enable physically disabled people to exercise and participate in social activities, which is an important tool for patients to recover and travel.
Today, with the development of science and technology, the medical device industry has developed rapidly. Many wheelchair brands have sprung up, and other consumers are dazzled.
How to choose the right wheelchair is a difficult task. Which lightweight wheelchair is the best?
Top 5 Lightweight Wheelchair 2020
- Cutting-edge wheelchair design makes independent mobility enjoyable. Width open with 20 inch seat is 26 inch
- Durable steel frame provides reliable stability when using independently or with assistance
- Carbon steel frame with silver vein finish; Nylon upholstery is durable, lightweight, attractive, and easy to clean; Weighs under 36 lbs (excluding front riggings)
- Comes with seat belt for added safety and handy carry pocket on back
- Flip-back, desk-length arms make it easy to navigate under tables | elevating leg rests enhance comfort and remove easily
best lightweight wheelchair for an elderly
best lightweight wheelchair for travel
Last update on 2020-01-23 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API