Plantar fasciitis is caused by aseptic inflammation of the tendon or fascia of the sole.
The most common symptoms are pain and discomfort in the heel. The tender point is often near the heel of the foot. Sometimes the tenderness is severe and persists.
The pain is evident in the morning, and the pain is exacerbated when walking too much. Severe patients may feel pain even when standing and resting.
Best Foot Massager For Plantar Fasciitis
- Massage the feet, relax the whole body. RENPHO foot massager, equipped with rotation ball, rolling stick, heating and compression offers a deep kneading Shiatsu foot massage. Relieve foot pain from plantar fasciitis, improve blood flow, reduce physical exhaustion through foot nerve reflex, and promote better sleep.
- VERSATILE DESIGN: This awesome foot massager has 6 massage heads with 18 rotating massager nodes. It amazingly relaxes muscles, ease tensions and regulates blood flow.
- MAXIMUM RELAXATION: Melt the aches & stresses away as you glide your feet on the TheraFlow. Feel the warmth of reflexology radiate from your feet to the rest of your body. Breathe. Relax.
- MASSAGE FOR FATIGUE RELIEF: This foot massager, equipped with rotation ball, rolling stick, heat function, varied intensity and modes offers a deep kneading foot SPA. Relieve foot pain from plantar fasciitis, fatigue after a long walking, workday, travel, sports and exercise, improve blood circulation and promote better sleep.
- RELIEF & ADJUSTABLE COMFORT: Deep kneading calf foot massager with unique convex-concave shape relieves foot/calf/leg/arm pain or stiffness at the optimum comfort angle after working or standing all day, and features an easy adjustable bar.
Last update on 2020-02-18 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API