Plantar fasciitis is caused by aseptic inflammation of the tendon or fascia of the sole.
The most common symptoms are pain and discomfort in the heel. The tender point is often near the heel of the foot. Sometimes the tenderness is severe and persists.
The pain is evident in the morning, and the pain is exacerbated when walking too much. Severe patients may feel pain even when standing and resting.
Best Foot Massager For Plantar Fasciitis
- VERSATILE DESIGN: This awesome foot massager has 6 massage heads with 18 rotating massager nodes. It amazingly relaxes muscles, ease tensions and regulates blood flow.
- MAXIMUM RELAXATION: Melt the aches & stresses away as you glide your feet on the TheraFlow. Feel the warmth of reflexology radiate from your feet to the rest of your body. Breathe. Relax.
- Relieve tired feet and improve blood flow with deep kneading, shiatsu rolling, and heat functions.
- RELIEVE: *Specially Designed for the Foot Arch/ Sole*, suitable even for high arches. Soothes pain, aches & soreness due to Plantar Fasciitis & ailments
- 【Rolling Kneading Massage】 -- This foot massager is equipped with 18 deep-kneading nodes that target acupuncture points on your foot, stimulating blood flow and relieving stress. Our rolling shiatsu foot massager will leave you feeling satisfied.
Last update on 2020-06-02 at 15:18 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API