Plantar fasciitis is caused by aseptic inflammation of the tendon or fascia of the sole.
The most common symptoms are pain and discomfort in the heel. The tender point is often near the heel of the foot. Sometimes the tenderness is severe and persists.
The pain is evident in the morning, and the pain is exacerbated when walking too much. Severe patients may feel pain even when standing and resting.
Best Foot Massager For Plantar Fasciitis
- VERSATILE DESIGN: This awesome foot massager has 6 massage heads with 18 rotating massager nodes. It amazingly relaxes muscles, ease tensions and regulates blood flow.
- MAXIMUM RELAXATION: Melt the aches & stresses away as you glide your feet on the TheraFlow. Feel the warmth of reflexology radiate from your feet to the rest of your body. Breathe. Relax.
- DEEP KNEADING MASSAGER: 4 compression pads and 4 massage rollers on our reflexology foot massager machine target acupressure points on your feet, legs or forearms. This foot and leg massager for circulation and relaxation includes a 360° adjustable support bar.
- 【Ergonomic Design】 - The ergonomic shape fits the foot arch which makes it more effective to relieve your pain.
- Say Goodbye to Your Foot Pain - The protruding acupressure knobs deliver the same therapeutic effects of a deep- tissue massage, providing significant physical therapy and all-around pain relief. Specifically designed to relieve foot pain caused by conditions such as plantar fasciitis, heel spurs, metatarsalgia and ball-of-foot pain.
Last update on 2021-07-20 at 11:38 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API