Diabetic patients generally have poor peripheral circulation, and it is easy to change diabetes complications, such as diabetic foot, for a long time.
However, this condition can be delayed by the usual bubble foot and more active lower limbs.
Therefore, buying a foot massager has a positive health effect on improving blood circulation in lower limbs of diabetic patients.
But there are many brands of foot massagers on the market, which one is most suitable for diabetic patients?
Top 5 Foot Massager For Diabetics
- ADJUSTABLE COMFORT: This electric foot massager provides a deep kneading shiatsu massage at the optimum comfort angle with an easily adjustable bar
- FEET & CALVES MASSAGE-this leg and foot air massager is used to massage your feet and calves, 2x2 air bags inside, press the foot and calf muscle from lower to upper to relieve fatigue and improve the circulation.
- VERSATILE DESIGN: This awesome foot massager has 6 massage heads with 18 rotating massager nodes. It amazingly relaxes muscles, ease tensions and regulates blood flow.
- Massage the feet, relax the whole body. RENPHO foot massager machine, equipped with rotation ball, rolling stick, heating and offers a deep kneading Shiatsu foot massage. NOT FOR FOOT BATH. NO REMOTE CONTROL. Not for people who is highly sensitive to squezze and kneading.
- 2-in-1 Foot and back massager - Snailax foot massager machine for multi-purpose is ergonomic designed with flexible shiatsu massage nodes to deliver fully massage from toe to heal,relieves feet pain and aches, also can be used as back massager to relieve back pains.
Last update on 2020-09-20 at 07:02 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API