Fat caliper is a kind of precise instrument that can measure the thickness of human body fat quickly and accurately to estimate the fat ratio of the body.
It can convert the body fat content by taking the thickness of the specific skin part of the body, without any restrictions, and the fat caliper is very cheap.
Now I would like to recommend some fat calipers with good reputation and sales volume。
Top 5 Body Fat Caliper Reviews of 2020
- NEW DESIGN! ACCURATELY DETERMINE BODY FAT PERCENTAGE: Manage your health wisely with the newly designed MEDca Body Fat Caliper with body measurement tape and get very accurate consistant measurements every time. That's because our body fat caliper includes a full set including a click in caliper measure with slide ruler, instructional chart, and body measuring tape which means that you'll be able to measure your body fat content easily and accurately, resulting in more effective dieting!
- Amazing Skinfold Caliper - Is it hard to control your body fat? Our fat measure caliper is designed to make this a very simple and accurate procedure that you can perform on yourself privately. The caliper measuring tool with weekly tracking chart helps you easily to track your body’s situation.
- RIGHT TOOL FOR THE JOB! This inexpensive device will give you a far better picture of your fat level than fancy fat-level monitoring gadgets. It doesn't even require batteries!
- DO YOUR KNOW YOUR BODY FAT PERCENTAGE? Research shows that body fat measure is a better indicator of health than weight. Our fat measurement tool serves as your at home body fat analyzer.
- Accurate | Affordable | Durable | Easy to Use.
Last update on 2021-02-22 at 08:50 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Fat caliper measurement method:
1. The triceps of the abdomen, thigh, waist, and humerus were selected as the measurement points. Men need to increase the measurement of the chest, and women need to increase the measurement of the armpit.
2. Firmly grasp the skin with your thumb and other four fingers. The position of the thumb and the other four fingers shall be at least 0.4 inches away from the measured position.
3. Lift the crease about 3 inches with your thumb and index finger, and make the crease line perpendicular to the long axis of the skin. The long axis is parallel to the cleavage line of the skin.
To lift the fold, the thicker the adipose tissue, the larger the separation between the thumb and the other four fingers。
4. Try to keep the wrinkles raised during measurement.
5. Make the claw of the body fat clamp vertical to the fold, 1 cm (0.4 in) away from the thumb and index finger, and slowly release the pressure of the body fat clamp, with force subject to the lock catch just sliding in.
6. After the pressure has been released, after 1 to 2 seconds (but within 4 seconds).
Record the thickness of the skinfold, and the recorded data should be as accurate as possible, with the best accuracy of 0.1mm.
7. Measure at least twice at each place. If the data changes more than 2mm or 10%, it needs to be measured again.